– Above is footage from this previous week’s SmackDown when WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day commentated for Rusev Day vs. The Bar. Rusev and Aiden English had been capable of decide up the victory and can face New Day for the titles on this Sunday’s Hell in a Cell Kickoff.
– Here are subsequent week’s new additions to the WWE Network:
* Monday – WWE Story Time (following Raw)
* Wednesday – 205 Live (7pm ET), NXT (8pm ET), and the Mae Young Classic (9pm ET)
* Thursday – WWE Mixed Match Challenge (9:50pm ET, this may initially air Tuesday at 9:50pm ET on Facebook Watch)
* Friday – This Week in WWE (8pm ET)
– Natalya, Nia Jax, and Lana appeared on Fox 5’s Good Day New York yesterday to help promote season eight of Total Divas, which is able to premiere this Wednesday on E! at 8pm ET. During the dialog, Natalya was requested about her father Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart’s passing. Natalya famous The Rock had reached out to her with some form phrases.
“He reached out to me,” Natalya stated. “He actually gave me powerful words of just not really having to say goodbye. He goes, ‘You don’t have to say goodbye to your dad. You can have him with you forever.’ It’s been support like that, that’s been like, ‘You know, I don’t have to say goodbye to him’ because that was the hardest part.”
WWE (@WWE) September 14, 2018