We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
- Due to fast enlargement we’re in search of a certified candidate to fill a technical / business place as we keep our standing because the main broadband connectivity providers supplier in Nigeria.
- Manage incidents, reply to requests for technical help in particular person, by way of telephone & e-mail
- Ensure set up, upkeep and troubleshooting is carried out inside agreed SLA.
- Responsible for resolving issues on sign power, sign to noise ratio and related parameters in accordance to the corporate’s authorised commonplace.
- Inform supervisors of recurring issues
- Carry out periodic preventive and corrective upkeep on eNodeBs, transmission hyperlinks, routers and switches on the networks
- Carry out alignment of microwave radios on the community
- Respond swiftly to alarms inside acceptable SLA and rectification of faults on websites at varied degree.
- Configuration and backbone of all eNodeB/Transmission exterior alarms like VSWR, LOS, LOF, hyperlink degradation, cell unavailable, and so on.
- Monitoring, inspection and acceptance of recent websites and making certain 100% compliance with the corporate’s specification
- Maintain complete information of all transmission hyperlinks, energy tools, BTS and spare components on web site
- Monitors and coordinates all active and passive actions on eNodeB websites.
- Analyze root explanation for outages with the goal of driving improved availability on the community.
- Plan and implement each active and passive improve on the community to fulfill the client’s want.
- Inspects and supervises vendor’s accomplished jobs to firm’s specification
- Collation and submission of periodic/job completion experiences as at when due
- Ensuring compliance with the client’s SLA and KPI at all times.
- Ability to configure routers (Cisco/Huawei) and switches
- Responsible for supporting post-sales buyer exercise remotely and on-site
- Responsible for finishing up detailed Site Survey & keep correct documentation
- Promptly examine, resolve & report any incidents, errors, occasions or deviations.
- Proficient in WiFi, WiMAX, eNodeB, TCP/IP, WLAN, Ethernet, LAN, WAN, Device/Network degree Troubleshooting, Computers (OS & Application Level), Analytical, Internet and Tech savvy, Customer Focused and Team Player.
- Relevant trade expertise in dealing with telecommunication tools.
- BEng/B.Sc/B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science, Physics/Electronics or some other related fields with a grade of at the least 2.1
- 1 to three years telecommunication expertise.
Working Conditions and Benefits
- Uniquely, the work setting provides a first class situation with a really enticing remuneration package deal.
Application Closing Date
How to Appy
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply online
Note: Qualified and candidates ought to please connect an up to date CV whereas sending of their purposes.