Job Title: Technical IT Project Manager
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 10 months
- IT Project Manager is to supervise the planning and implementation of a couple of complicated IT mission.
- These initiatives pertain to the supply of well timed, high quality IT providers and/or relate to enhancing business effectiveness or effectivity.
- The initiatives managed by the IT PM are extra essential, complicated, have broader scopes and extra impact than these managed by Project Managers.
- In this function you’ll handle mission scope, schedule and funds for the initiatives.
- You will present significant enter into creation of mission funds and manages to it.
- You may even lead groups that are introduced collectively for the period of the mission and work with matrixed or administrative managers to make sure assets are managed appropriately.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the design, improvement, and implementation of initiatives to incorporate, however not restricted to gathering and defining the mission necessities; acquire staffing necessities; and form projected groups.
- Develops strategies, procedures, and high quality targets including metrics for assessing progress; makes use of established mission requirements, procedures, and high quality targets.
- Conducts mission kickoff conferences; communicates particular person roles and mission expectations; ensures all mission team members have the instruments and coaching required to carry out successfully.
- Assemble and coordinate the inner and exterior groups to gain consensus on deliverables from every team.
- Manage the formulation and ongoing monitoring of every mission.
- Develops detailed mission plans and schedules.
- Provides work course and management to assigned initiatives, including scheduling, project of labor, and evaluate of mission efforts.
- Monitors mission milestones and important dates to determine potential danger to mission schedule; identifies methods to resolve schedule points; retains administration current on any adjustments.
- Assesses variances from the mission plans; gathers metrics, and develops and implements adjustments as vital to make sure that the mission remains inside specified scope and is inside time, cost, and high quality targets.
- Conducts formal high quality assurance reviews with business sponsors throughout and upon mission completion to verify acceptance and satisfaction.
- Provides the team with constructive suggestions because it pertains to mission efficiency.
- Interviews, selects, supervises, develops, and if vital, counsels personnel based on established insurance policies, procedures, and pointers.
- Develops and maintains a productive working relationship with mission sponsors, mission team members, and distributors.
- Performs associated duties and fulfils obligations as required.
- Bachelors or higher-level diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or associated self-discipline.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Solid mission administration expertise, skill to multitask and handle a number of initiatives in a cross-functional atmosphere.
- In-depth information of mission administration ideas, practices and methods.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and team constructing expertise, business judgment, and confirmed experience in directing the efforts of a technical workers.
- In-depth information of business capabilities and intensive understanding of business operations, methods and targets.
- In-depth information of mission administration life cycle, methodologies and help instruments (e.g., MS Project, ABT, Peregrine, Clarity, and so on.).
- A stable understanding of the underlying infrastructure wanted to run a big distributed internet utility
- Experience in buyer engagement to facilitate necessities
- Demonstrate initiative to remain abreast of know-how developments
- Demonstrate the initiative to discover alternate know-how and approaches to fixing issues
- 8 years put up NYSC expertise as an IT Project Manager
- Information Technology Experience.
- Experience in managing Information Technology Projects (Project Management Certification required).
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to ship their up to date CV’s in MS Word format and Cover Letter’s to: [email protected] and reference [email protected] with “Technical IT Project Manager” as the topic of mail.