Job Title: Technical Head of Operations/Business Development
Job Code: THOPBDOI
- Installation of CNG (compressed pure fuel) Filling Station equipments like CNG compressor, Dispenser, PLC and Touch display based mostly management panel, Natural fuel management and metering unit (RMS) and so on.
- CNG conversion workshop setup and implementation in Automobile sector.
- Drawing(by AutoCAD), Design and over all technical Supervision concerning the tasks, like Electrical Sub Station and RMS unit for CNG filling station tasks and Conversion models.
- Repair, Maintenance, Services and troubleshooting of CNG refueling stations.
- Supporting the CNG Station Sales and Marketing Department
- To make and implement Strategies for achievement of organizations goal.
- Work with the administration team in mission improvement.
- Supervise and monitor conversion and activation workshop, to establish progress made by the sister companies.
- Management of all station equipments for security, health, surroundings and high quality (SHEQ) management
- Document Management (LC, Shipment, Shipping paperwork and so on)
- Liaison with Local! Foreign correspondence with all of the ideas.
- Train different innovators & shoppers via each formal and casual coaching applications
- Review the standing reviews of team members and deal with points as acceptable
- Complies with and help to implement commonplace Policies and Procedures.
- Other advert hoc tasks as could also be required.
- Minimum of Bachelor diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical or Petroleum.
- Candidate should possess not than lower than 15 years expertise in Sales, Maintenance, Installation and Commissioning of CNG Compressor, High strain cylinder testing and dealing with, Checking and testing HP security gauges & valves, CNG Dispenser, Fuel dispensers and Station tasks (Mother& daughter Compressed fuel provide).
Highly engaging and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and certified candidates ought to ship their CV’s and Cover Letters to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title and Code” as the topic of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted Candidates might be contacted.