Solidarites International (SI) has began actions in North-eastern Nigeria in August 2016 within the fields of Wash and is now intervening in 4 areas of the state for Wash and Shelter actions
We are recruiting to fill the place bellow:
Job Title: Regional Project Manager
Job quantity: SRH03224
Location: Monguno, Borno
Type de poste: Overseas missions
Domaine de competence: Water Sanitation and Hygiene promotion
Contract Type: Short term contract
About the Job
The Regional Project Manager will work on the multi-sectorial WASH and FSL venture funded by EuropeAid over 3 years in consortium with ALIMA. He/she is going to cowl three completely different places: Monguno, Ngala and Askira/Uba. He/she shall be under the supervision of the EuropAid Coordinator and the sphere coordinators of Monguno and Ngala. He/she would be the line supervisor of 5 assistants.
He/she is going to guarantee common comply with up of actions implementation. He/she is going to be sure that the modality of intervention are being adopted. He/she is going to monitor the standard of the venture. He/she shall be in control of managing the team, and to supply assist with subject teaching and capability constructing.
- The Regional Program Manager is in control of implementing and attaining the goals outlined within the proposal.
- He/she is in control of supervising the operational team allotted to his/her program
- He/she ensures the right and easy implementation of the venture
- He/she ensures to observe the standard, accountability and impact of the venture
The Main Challenges:
- Participation within the strategic orientation of the venture
- Ensure SI venture instruments are being correctly used (OFU, APU, Quality marker)
- Direct line administration of 5 assistants in Three completely different bases (Monguno, Ngala and Askria/Uba) including HR administration and assist of the operational team
- Support the capability constructing of the operational team
- Support the sturdy coordination of program and MEAL team at base stage and be sure that lesson realized and suggestion are being adopted
- Support shut collaboration between E.U team and the opposite venture supervisor (ECHO, OFDA & NHF) at base stage
- Reporting / communication
Priorities for the 2/3 first months:
- Participate within the elaboration of the operational technique and modality of intervention and proposes adjustment when needed.
- Review the venture administration instruments in terms of logistic and finance follow-up.
- Propose satisfactory coaching and workshop to the team on accountability and group participatory method
- Close monitoring of the venture implementation work plan and subject assist when needed
- Finalized the HR recruitment course of and evaluation the organigram if needed
- Close monitoring of the rehabilitation/development of WatSan infrastructure in health clinic in Askira/Uba and contractors.
- Master’s diploma or equal in associated sectors of WASH or FSL
- At least 2 years of subject experiences as an FSL or WASH venture supervisor
- Experience in tensed context in terms of security;
- Experience in semi-remote administration
- Good and confirmed writing and spoken English are required;
- Organizational and analytical abilities;
- Strong HR administration abilities required with subject expertise in delivering coaching and capability constructing;
- Strong information and expertise of venture cycle administration,
- Good analytical abilities
- Affinity with multi-sectorial and built-in method
- Previous expertise on early restoration and multi-sectorial venture is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities;
- Anticipation and self-organization capacities;
- Great work and stress administration capacities;
- The Regional Project Manager is predicated in Monguno and he/she travels ceaselessly to the venture websites.
- He/she has to respect the security measures in place, like curfew time and visibility restrictions/guidelines, plus SI mission restrictions.
- The surroundings is extremely unstable, so the supervisor has to adapt him/herself to sudden adjustments.
Si Will Offer You
- According to expertise, ranging from 2420 euros gross per 30 days (2200 base wage + 10% annual go away allowance paid month-to-month)
- +100€/year of humanitarian expertise on the similar place
- +50€/year of expertise at a humanitarian place which has helped to get to the current stage and a month-to-month Per Diem of 750 USD
- SI additionally covers lodging prices and journey bills between the expatriate’s nation of origin and the place of project.
- During the project, a system of alternation between work and time-off is carried out on the fee of 1 break each three months. For a one-year project, the expatriate may have a 7-day break through the third and the ninth month (with 750 USD allotted by Solidarités). He or she will even be entitled to return to his or her home nation for a 14-day interval after six months spent on the mission (Solidarités will cowl journey prices).
Social and medical cowl:
- Expatriates profit from an insurance coverage package deal which reimburses all healthcare bills (including medical and surgical bills, dental care and ophthalmological bills, repatriation) and a welfare system including warfare dangers. Essential vaccination and antimalarial therapy prices are refunded.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply online