Prepare your personal juicy, spicy garlic bread at home, and remember the rooster!
- 1 bundle bread buns/rolls
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 tbsp of chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp of chopped basil
- 1 rooster breast (cubed)
- ½ tbsp of salt
- ½ tbsp of pepper
- ½ tbsp of oregano
- Tomato Sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
Baking and frying
- Hollow out 1 bundle of Hawaiian rolls by pushing the highest of every bread roll down.
- Melt 2 tbsp of butter with 1 tbsp of garlic and 1 tbsp of chopped basil.
- Brush the rolls with the melted combination.
- In every hole, add a spoon of tomato sauce and a slice of mozzarella. Set apart.
- Dip every cubed rooster breast in flour, egg and flour again. Fry the rooster breasts at 300F till golden crispy.
- Add rooster into the rolls, prime with extra tomato sauce and an additional slice of mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 levels Farenheit for 20 minutes.