We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Project Team Lead/Coordinator – on behalf of CSO Partner
Locations: Gombe, Katsina and Zamfara, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Scope of Role
- This is a partner workers function. The workers shall be engaged and paid by SCI companions, and stories to the partner’s Project Team Lead within the three states of Gombe, Kastina and Zamfara.
- Provide general undertaking administration oversight and guarantee community-level implementation of the workplan actions of the partner group including progress monitoring, assist and steering to different workers members in direction of fostering sturdy relationships with girls’s and women’ rights organisations thereby bettering the health outcomes of adolescent women and boys within the undertaking state.
Key Areas of Accountability
- Ensure the day-to-day implementation of REACH work plan actions for companions and supply enter into the event, on-going administration and upkeep of labor plan with common assist from the State Project Manager.
- With assist from the Project team within the state, present technical help to the CSO workers and neighborhood members and lead related capability constructing for them to implement REACH PIP as detailed within the work plan and to make sure that agreed targets are met.
- Manage the preparation, coordination, and execution for particular technical occasions, such as trainings and supportive supervision including outreach actions.
- Participate in conferences, seminars, debriefings and different technical conferences.
- Compile State CSO degree stories on undertaking results, case research and classes discovered.
- Develop CSO degree annual, quarterly and month-to-month work-plans as agreed with REACH undertaking team
- Facilitate, draft, and take part within the growth of, and/or the well timed completion/evaluate of REACH technical stories, such as: month-to-month, quarterly, and/or annual stories; strategic plans and work plans; and different advert hoc stories, as required.
- Participate within the design and implementation of assessments and analysis research, trainings, and workshops as at when due.
- Document finest practices and submit well timed and analytical quarterly and annual exercise report.
- Establish and preserve efficient working relationship with the REACH State team Manager. This synergy ought to embody, common session on issues such as however not restricted to work-planning, evaluate conferences and joint supportive supervision visits.
- Maintain good relationship with the LGA, SMOH and line Ministries engaged on the undertaking
- Represent REACH undertaking in LGA degree conferences such as working teams, and so forth.
- Perform different duties and duties as decided by REACH Project Director including coordination of safe areas actions.
Requirements, Skills and Experience
- First Degree or equal work expertise within the subject of health, or growth
- Master’s diploma is an added advantage
- Candidates will need to have not less than 5-7 years of progressive expertise working in an identical place
- Experience working with an NGO a plus
- Interest in growth points and talent to work nicely with individuals in any respect ranges.
- Strong laptop expertise required, particularly the flexibility to work comfortably within the MS workplace package deal
- Excellent interpersonal expertise and talent to work efficiently in team setting
- Demonstrated potential to evaluate priorities and deal with a number of duties concurrently to fulfill deadlines with consideration to element and high quality;
- Strong organizational expertise and communication expertise
- Ability to work independently and handle numerous initiatives in a team setting, with restricted supervision
- Fluency in English, spoken and written Hausa language is required.
- Experience working throughout a number of sub agreements and companions;
- Strong initiative and self-motivation required, with a dedication to teamwork and effectiveness inside a dynamic multi-disciplinary undertaking.
- Competent and skilled normally workplace administration, coordination and logistics.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply online