We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Production Assistant
Reports To: Production Manager
- The manufacturing Assistant can be accountable for engaged on the manufacturing ground. This particular person can be accountable for the operation of kit for the manufacture of varied merchandise and can guarantee all work carried out adheres to all organizational requirements in addition to security laws and pointers.
- This is a labour intensive place requiring people to carry out repetitive duties and stand for lengthy intervals of time.
- Operate and attend to guide and automatic gear within the manufacturing course of operation.
- Perform fundamental pc abilities.
- Perform all capabilities as designated by agency’s instruction whereas working specified gear.
- Follow all manufacturing procedures as instructed.
- Understand and overview the product by way of specified manufacturing course of, recognizing areas of defect and taking applicable actions to rectify them.
- Perform all work to organizational requirements to make sure final product meets high quality requirements.
- Perform high quality inspections as essential.
- Determine and report product and gear malfunctions to the suitable authority.
- Maintain cleanliness of kit and assigned work space always.
- Work successfully as a part of a team to make sure productiveness and effectivity.
- Assure the day by day and weekly manufacturing schedule is adhered to.
- Follow all commonplace working procedures and designated organizational in addition to provincial and federal security pointers.
- Ensure all gear is operated in accordance gear manufactures directions and security pointers are adopted.
- Participate in academic and coaching alternatives relevant to the place.
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
- Results Orientation
- High School Diploma.
- Good written and verbal communication abilities.
- Good pc operation abilities and fundamental data of phrase processing, spreadsheet software program and Adobe software program.
- Good interpersonal abilities.
- Knowledge of all sides of print manufacturing: press, bindery, and graphics.
- Previous manufacturing work is most popular.
- Willing and in a position to comply with particular directions.
- Ability to make use of fundamental instruments required.
- Ability to carry out repetitive duties with little supervision.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Commitment to accuracy and element oriented.
- Ability to carry out under strain and work in a fast-paced atmosphere.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to ship their CV’s and concise Cover Letter to: [email protected] indicating the place utilized as topic of the mail
- CV’s needs to be in MS Word format and any applicant who applies greater than once for this job submit can be disqualified routinely
- Only shortlisted candidates can be contacted after overview of functions.
- All communications can be handled in strict confidence.