We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Marketing Officer (FMCG)
- The Marketing Officer shall be primarily chargeable for driving the corporate’s FMCG phase advertising campaigns each internally and externally and play a key half in speaking the organisation’s advertising message, actively sourcing for brand spanking new clients; establishing direct interplay with wholesale and retail clients, receiving personnel and different associates, growing robust relationships with them and proactively resolving issues and rising gross sales.
- Create consciousness of and develop the corporate’s FMCG model.
- Research and analyse market traits, competitor choices, demographics, and different info that impacts advertising methods.
- Use analysis findings and evaluation to offer course to advertising managers relating to upcoming advertising initiatives, new services or products, and general technique.
- Identify areas for enchancment in product choices, gross sales techniques, advertising technique, and promotional actions.
- Monitor advertising and gross sales efficiency and adjusts methods as wanted.
- Planning and undertaking managing advertising occasions and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all advertising exercise.
- Developing and implementing an inside advertising programme.
- Develop and implement methods for rising market share.
- Solicit new companies inside route territory and past.
- Promoting new merchandise and any particular offers.
- Communicate with target audiences and construct and develop buyer relationships.
- Help with advertising plans, promoting, direct advertising and campaigns.
- Support the advertising supervisor in delivering agreed actions.
- Source promoting alternatives and place adverts within the press or different channels.
- Work carefully with in-house or exterior artistic companies to design advertising supplies such as brochures and adverts.
- Recording orders and sending particulars to the gross sales team.
- Giving suggestions on gross sales traits.
- Maintain and replace buyer databases.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in any self-discipline.
- Minimum of two years’ advertising expertise within the FMCG sector.
- Good business acumen.
- Excellent relationship constructing and other people administration abilities.
- Excellent negotiation abilities.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and certified candidates ought to ship their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Candidate have to be resident inside Lekki-Ajah axis.