We search functions from certified individuals for the vacant place under under the USAID (ARFH LOPIN-Region 1) OVC programming:
Job Title: Knowledge & Information Management/Communication Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Reports to Chief of social gathering with following duties:
- The job holder may have accountability for projecting the picture of the Organization and complemented initiatives for consciousness in addition to administration of ARFH LOPIN-Region 1’s webpage; e-bulletin, social media deal with, and on-line studying group, guaranteeing that actions delivered are on schedule and to finances requirements.
- Prepare a Communication strategic Plan for ARFH LOPIN Region 1 Project.
- The incumbent will play active function in writing of LOPIN-Region 1 Quarterly, Semi-Annual and Annual experiences as nicely every other progress Report.
- Prepare, edit and publish contents for the ARFH web site, guaranteeing that contents and updates meet acceptable editorial requirements
- Work with related state groups/focal individuals to establish, spotlight ARFH LOPIN-Region land donor success tales, classes learnt and finest practices
- Work with the media to create publicity and visibility for ARFH LOPIN-Region 1 carried out initiatives at respective places throughout the nation
- Manage the general public relations of ARFH LOPIN-Region 1, interfacing with media homes and their representatives to make sure applicable, fast, well timed and correct reporting and publicity of ARFH LOPIN-Region 1 actions
- Drive the well timed preparation and publication of the ARFH LOPIN-Region 1 quarterly publication, with a view to informing ARFH stakeholders and different publics on the strides being made by ARFH within the implementation of OVC care and help.
- Advise ARFH LOPIN-Region 1 Management on enhance and higher promote the publicity and visibility of ARFH LOPIN Region 1 carried out actions.
- Assist in collaborating with the media by actions such as organizing initiatives web site visits, facilitating picture protection and TV footage and using each web-based and conventional media as respect.
- Provide help in web site administration and associated actions.
- Recommend respect info and communication supplies to be used in media, and different advocacy and communication actions; advocate the appropriateness, high quality and dissemination of printed and audio-visual supplies.
- Follow up on the manufacturing of advocacy and Communication supplies for briefing go to of media and different particular teams (e.g., high quality management, translations, reviews of structure and graphic design and so on.) to satisfy requirements asset out within the Communication Toolkit. Assist within the planning, logistics and administrative association for them
- Carry out every other duties as could also be assigned.
- A level in Mass Communication, Journalism or every other related diploma (a Master’s diploma in Communication Arts shall be an added advantage)
- At least 5 (5) year’s work expertise in the same place, ideally with a non-governmental group on OVC, HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria or every other donor funded program, ideally with significant background in program administration.
- Publishing abilities, report writing and web site administration required strongly.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and certified candidate ought to ship their complete Curriculum Vitae and canopy letter in just one attachment (MSWord doc) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected] Please point out the title of publish utilized for within the topic line of the e-mail.
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- Applicants are suggested to supply their practical emails/cell phone numbers on the appliance letter in addition to three skilled referees.
- Candidates should additionally present practical e-mail addresses and phone numbers of the referees including their practical e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
- Eligible feminine candidates are inspired to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal alternative employer (EOE).