We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Head of Operations
- The Head of Operations is answerable for managing day-to-day operational help of the business throughout the nation of operation. This contains offering oversight of procurement administration, fleet administration, property, and the administration of logistics and manufacturing operations encompassing importing, exporting, distribution, transportation, warehousing and stock administration. Lean rules and mindset in addition to top quality and cost consciousness is important.
- The Head of Operations identifies, sponsors and leads initiatives to constantly enhance high quality, scale back prices, enhance effectivity.
- The Head of Operations helps the Managing Director within the preparation and implementation of annual Business Plans and to champion Health & Safety compliance throughout the business within the nation of operation.
- Participate in strategic conferences to contribute to the event of the annual nation and operations technique and business plan.
- Develop implementation plan of Operations Strategy in collaboration with the team and monitor implementation therein.
- Liaise with Director of Group Logistics and Manufacturing, making ready the annual nation technique and business plan, in session with the Managing Director.
- Monitor implementation of Business Plan and supply suggestions to the Managing Director on progress and challenges.
- Budget and cost targets planning to satisfy targets with excessive deal with cost saving.
- totally answerable for correct stock reporting in the entire nation, including discount of lost broken stock in ahead and reverse logistics.
- Oversee the motion of merchandise into the nation and distribution to warehouses and repair factors, encompassing the importing of techniques and elements, buildup of kits, in-country distribution and reverse logistics.
- Oversee the method of product removals, completeness of reverse logistics kits, and product refurbishments.
- Oversee stock administration to make sure optimized stock ranges and safekeeping of inventory, lean inventory retaining in threat areas out of nationwide warehouse.
- Oversee clearing, importation and responsibility/tax administration; carefully handle any adjustments on tax/responsibility and escalate any adjustments.
- Implement formal root trigger and corrective action applications when high quality points come up in warehouse and handle restore workshop and supply enter to Group team concerning serial defects.
- Implement steady enchancment applications team to optimize restore high quality, service ranges and guarantee cost.
- Develop and keep a procurement policy to be used in-country and develop the month-to-month procurement plan in session with the Procurement Manager.
- Monitor the supply of an environment friendly and safe fleet administration service to the business.
- Lead negotiations of contract terms and circumstances with service suppliers and monitor the efficiency of service suppliers and monitor property lease course of from end-to-end.
- Act as custodian of Health & Safety by means of the administration of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management System (HSEQMS) in compliance with rules and laws.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. diploma in Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or equal.
- 10+ years of expertise in a producing and logistics atmosphere, of which 5 years is at a administration degree nation division head/lead).
- 13+ years of expertise in a senior management position on nation degree.
- Lean Six Sigma coaching, undertaking administration programs and gentle talent coaching.
- Ability to function with out excessive degree of supervision, builds up groups, and having steady enchancment and high quality mindset.
- Knowledge about import/export, transport routes, warehousing and distribution community.
- Experience in business planning, procurement, facility administration and fleet administration.
- High degree of logistics know the way from planning over import/export to warehousing and in-country distribution until the shopper.
- Knowledge of key IT techniques (Google Suite, ERP, and many others.), procurement processes and procedures and property lease.
- Local data of transporters, the modes of transport and of import/export stream
- Understanding of the local business atmosphere and Health & Safety rules and laws.
- Knowledge of the related laws pertaining to the nation.
- Leadership, analytical and problem fixing expertise.
- Customer centered team player.
- Self-motivated with a steady enchancment mindset.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applications that embrace a Resume / Curriculum Vitae have desire.