Job Title: Head, Enterprise, Risk & Management
- Manage the implementation of all points of the danger operate, including implementation of processes, instruments and programs to establish, assess, measure, handle, monitor and report dangers.
- Manage the method for growing threat insurance policies and procedures, threat limits and approval authorities.
- Monitor main and significant threat points.
- Develop various threat switch methods for the firm
- Evaluate insurance coverage protection throughout the business
- Informs the administration of significant threat points
- Monitor and identifies emergent dangers
- Ensure that the organisation is in full compliance with rules
- Assure business continuity by means of optimum threat administration and protection against potential exposures.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1st Degree or equal in Insurance, Business Management, Accounting, Actuarial Science, Finance, Economics or associated area. A Masters diploma is an added advantage.
- At least 8 years of expertise in threat administration, three of which have to be in supervisory or managerial capability in a well-structured organisation.
- Experience and understanding of the aviation sector will probably be an added advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication expertise.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to ship their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] with “Head ERM” as the topic of the mail.