We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Front End Developer
- We are on the lookout for a Front-End Web Developer who’s motivated to mix the artwork of design with the artwork of programming.
- Responsibilities will embrace translation of the UI/UX design wire frames to precise code that may produce visible components of the appliance.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the hole between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active position on either side and defining how the appliance appears to be like in addition to the way it works.
- Develop new user-facing options.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize software for optimum pace and scalability.
- Ensure that each one person enter is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Collaborate with different team members and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of internet mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request dealing with, partial web page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic information of picture authoring instruments, to have the ability to crop, resize, or carry out small changes on a picture. Familiarity with instruments such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility points and methods to work round them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning instruments, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
- Make certain to say every other framework, library, or every other expertise associated to your improvement stack.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to ship their CV’s & Portfolio to: [email protected]