Job Title: Fleet Operations Officer
Reference No: CMO-11
Locations: Lagos/Abuja/Port Harcourt-Rivers
- Ability to work under strain.
- Must be bodily match.
- Good information of Excel.
- Supervise fleet OPERATIONS Clusters.
- Maintain complete and.correct document of all autos at each time limit.
- Maintain routing contact/communication with all automobile customers/Drivers in all places for normal standing.
- Carry out DAILY inspection of autos with detailed report on.template and guarantee points are resolved instantly.
- Keep observe data of escalations and resolutions.
- Attend to all requests from shopper.and guarantee points are resolved promptly.
- Monitor submission of payments and comply with up on funds as could also be mandatory.
- Report upkeep points instantly to Maintenance team and HOP for fast response and resolve.
- Proper Management of all upkeep points with Maintenance team.
- Vehicle servicing and repair.document.
- Minor repairs and document.
- Major restore and document.
- Vehicle claims and claim data
- Ensure automobile monitoring devise in every automobile is useful and comply with up to make sure faults are rectified throughout the shortest interval.
- Follow up with all automobile documentations and renewals before due.date.
- Maintain correct document of drivers (if any).
- Attend to all drivers’ welfare and comply with up with HR till points are.resolved (if any).
- Ensure that every one the autos are clear always.
- Send GPR report back to purchasers month-to-month.
- Ensure that every one Log books are correctly fastened/extra time captured/outstation recorded.
- Ensure that correct hand over is.executed when autos are swapped from driver to a different.
- HND/B.Sc in related programs.
- Candidate should have minimal of two years cognate expertise.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates ought to present active and useful phone numbers and e-mail handle.