We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Finance/Accounts Executive
Reference Code: IST/ABJ/013
Reports to: Managing Director
- Under the supervision of the Managing Director, the finance/accounts government might be in command of the finance/accounts division and the complete team.
- He /She might be liable for performing cost accounting capabilities, capturing revenue, producing monetary report, budgeting, submitting, taxation, business suggestions and different accounting associated points within the group
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly overseeing the finance & accounts division to make sure well timed supply of month-to-month administration report.
- Defining, implementing and monitoring efficient monetary knowledge administration methods.
- Preparation of weekly report and supervision of petty money.
- Ensure that the finance & accounting duties are accomplished precisely and in accordance with deadline schedule for the team.
- Filing of the group’s statutory returns.
- Coordinate the collation of all vouchers and submit accordingly within the accounting software program.
- Computing and remitting the corporate’s TAX to the related tax authority.
- Monthly reconciling of all accounts with service suppliers and detection of fraudulent actions
- Analyzing current monetary efficiency relative to earlier years and re-aligning the corporate’s monetary selections as wanted.
- Supervise the crediting of Vendors and processing of all transactions.
- Working intently with all departments to contribute in course of enchancment initiatives.
- Administer and monitor the every day monetary methods of the group.
- Filing and updating of accounting Systems
- Provide recommendation to the MD on crucial monetary issues and speaking these in a transparent and complete method
- Responsible for the supervision of the account team and make sure the every day, weekly and month-to-month duties are accomplished precisely and on time.
- Ensure all bills are recorded and balanced every day.
- Review journal entries for acceptable supporting documentation, remarks, account and amount
- Prepare journal entries and month-to-month financial institution reconciliations.
- Responsible for accounts receivable actions; invoicing, statements, and so on.
- Monthly preparation of steadiness sheet work papers and guarantee exercise is acceptable
- Prepare and evaluation of monetary statements and bills
- Oversee and guarantee inner audit requirements are met.
- Perform different duties as requested by administration.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- A First diploma in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5years related work expertise in finance and accounting.
- Proficiency in using Accounting Software ideally QuickBooks.
- Ability to satisfy deadlines and deal with a number of job.
- Knowledge of administration accounting is important.
- An Audit background is an added advantage
- Excellent data of accounting insurance policies and Procedures
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication abilities
- Meticulous and a focus to element.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and certified candidates ought to ship their Cover Letter and CV’s as a single phrase doc to [email protected] the topic of the mail needs to be the job title.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates might be contacted.