We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Driver
- Performing the duties of transporting approved items and passengers in an MSF car, guaranteeing its technical and security situations and respecting the nation’s visitors guidelines and MSF security guidelines, so as to present a safe, clean and environment friendly service.
- Checking every day, the technical situations of the assigned car (state of the tires, oil, gas, brakes, radio gear, spare elements, and many others.), performing weekly check in accordance with the MSF Logbook, refilling it when needed, and conserving it clear to make sure it may be pushed in good situations. Carrying out a hand over if one other uses the car.
- Ensuring the security of passengers within the car, driving fastidiously, observing pace limits and visitors guidelines within the nation in addition to MSF security guidelines, so as to keep away from automobile accidents.
- Ensuring all passengers have all needed papers so as before travelling, and guaranteeing non MSF workers signal disclaimers of duty before utilizing the car.
- Ensuring appropriate loading and unloading of the car, submitting the paperwork to the receiver of the products, checking the standing of delivered items, returning the duly accomplished paperwork to Logistics and guaranteeing that the products have the mandatory paperwork.
- Ensuring that each one car paperwork and the driving force’s driving license are legitimate and within the car.
- Informing the road supervisor of any incident involving the transportation of passengers and/or items.
- Knowing methods to use all sorts of radios, codes, call numbers and radio alphabets by coronary heart and speaking with base in accordance with MSF communications policy to tell the driving force’s place and any potential implications.
- Knowing and respecting the security guidelines associated to car actions, particularly these associated to customs, checkpoints and roadblocks. Ensuring all passengers know and respect the security guidelines.
- Essential literacy and driving license. Good data of nation roads.
- Essential 2 years minimal of earlier driving expertise
- Desirable expertise with particular autos to make use of (4×4, boats, motorbikes, and many others.)
- Desirable in MSF or different NGOs
- Languages: Mission language and local language important
- Knowledge: Desirable data of primary mechanics
- Good data of mission space roads
- Results and Quality Orientation L1
- Teamwork and Cooperation L1
- Behavioural Flexibility L1
- Commitment to MSF Principles L1
- Stress Management L2
Application Closing Date
third October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to ship their Curriculum Vitae (CV’s) and scan copies of all needed credentials with phone contact particulars to: [email protected] Please let the topic of your e-mail be “HOM SUPPORT OM01200” as it will solely be honoured.
Send arduous copies in an envelope, specify on the envelope – Application for the submit of “Driver” to the handle under:
The Human Resource Coordinator,
No. 11, First Avenue,
Send to Our venture workplaces in “Zamfara, Sokoto, Benue and Niger State”.