Job Title: Director, Technology and Business Development
Job Type: 10 Months Contract
- A buyer going through function centered on the corporate’s high line. It is strategic, visionary and entails defining the corporate’s enterprise expertise technique and course
- The function develops and manages business practices that replicate the enterprise expertise panorama.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical course throughout your entire expertise perform.
- Work with varied business areas to drive innovation, strategic positioning and help business improvement actions with technical help in product idea improvement and buyer relations.
- Share data, experience and expertise by making certain synergy throughout your entire Technology perform.
- Recommend, develop, combine, administer and consider insurance policies, procedures, and requirements wanted to offer versatile and cost-effective IT companies – merchandise and options that meet buyer necessities.
- Assess new and rising applied sciences to find out applicability and act as advisor to the CEO on expertise investments and initiatives.
- Provide expertise course for purchasers and the corporate
- Search out alliances and partnerships that help the corporate undertake and construct new expertise practices
- First Degree in Physical or Numerate Science, Engineering or different associated fields.
- 8 – 10 years’ expertise working as a Technology and Business Development Director.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent presentation, networking and written and verbal communication expertise
- Leadershiprole and candidate would have transitioned from skilled competence to management competence.
- Capacity Product/Business improvement
- Capacity to guide the corporate over time
- Technology or/Business Background
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and certified candidates ought to ship their up to date CV’s in MS Word format and Cover Letters to: [email protected] and reference [email protected] with “Director of Technology and Business Development” as the topic of the e-mail.