Job Title: Country Manager (West Africa)
Reports to: Board of Directors
- The Country Manager shall be a part of the corporate’s gross sales team with duty to develop the corporate business within the Food & Beverages division throughout the West Africa area.
- Manage industrial initiatives from concept technology to the final stage of implementation, whereas guaranteeing the merchandise choices meet buyer, market and aggressive calls for.
- Develop and commercialize new business relationships and alternatives with an already current data of market throughout Food & Beverages in West Africa
- Analyze and synthetize the aggressive surroundings and report with the stable info that can drive strategic and tactical responses to the market.
- Deliver enthusiastic gross sales method and primary technical understanding that can establish the necessity/ache then translate this to demand for answer for such alternatives.
In this place, it’s essential to have:
- University Degree or equal qualification in Food Technology/Engineering
- 3-5 years of related expertise, ideally from producers or suppliers to Food & Beverages Industries.
- Possess robust business acumen – specifically understanding of negotiation ideas, account planning, worth pricing & provide chain ideas.
- Proven communication and presentation abilities in addition to MS workplace proficiency.
- Be ready to journey as much as 60% of your time in designated area.
- Speak English and local languages the place French could be a robust plus
- Have a driving license (B).
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to ship their up to date CV’s to: [email protected] Or [email protected] Using ‘Country-Manager’ as the topic of the mail.