We are recruiting to fill the vacant place beneath:
Job Title: Budget and Business Planning Analyst (Supervisory)
- To coordinate the preparation of NWG element business plan and supply assist for the growth of MTNN business plan
- Develop a costing mannequin for all Network and Facility main initiatives like common BTS and Transmission web site challenge whole cost, working with all purposeful heads to repeatedly benchmark cost against commonplace costing fashions and different greatest apply.
- Business instances analysis and funding appraisal of key initiatives
- Provide assist for the growth of MTNN business plan/forecast, coordinating and getting ready Network Group business plan/forecast particulars.
- Ensure correct provision of monetary info to assist Nominal Plan Design, offering enter into the preparation of Network Group monetary associated Board Papers.
- Implement a Network Budgetary Model to seize all community material and software program necessities which embrace constructing completely different fashions for BTS and switches operational cost necessities in terms of gasoline, upkeep, and many others.
- Track and report monetary ratios against budgetary baselines, making certain accuracy and integrity of monetary info and cost offered by all departments in Network Group.
- Coordinate liaison between Finance and different departments inside NWG to make sure all departmental budgets/forecasts are precisely and promptly ready and uploaded
- Prepare Monthly Integrated Reporting (Financial CAPEX & Network KPIs)
- Ensure accuracy of finances enter and its loading on Hyperion (Opex & Capex finances)
- Coordinate the preparation of community rollout detailed Bill of Materials, making certain periodic finances re-forecasting and speaking the findings to all stakeholders
- Implement an efficient and environment friendly course of for collating and validating community operational and capital expenditure necessities from all stakeholders for month-to-month forecast and annual finances design.
- Execute correct information collation and supply enter into the design and evaluation of Network Group finances from all stakeholders.
- Continuously search self-professional growth to sharpen abilities and capabilities in a flexible and evolving digital panorama.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with workers throughout all ranges and divisions according to MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working circumstances
- May be required to work prolonged hours
- Open plan workplace
Experience & Training
- Fluent in English
- First diploma in Accounting or some other associated subject (sciences or social sciences).
- Qualified Chartered Accountant ACA,ACCA,CIMA,CPA or MBA/MSC
- Minimum of three years’ expertise in an space of specialisation; with expertise working with others
- Experience working in a medium group
- Experience protecting related features in multinational Manufacturing and Telecommunication companies. This Includes: Experience in a big customer support oriented group Experience in monetary assertion evaluation Budgeting and forecasting
- Best practices in finances preparation.
- Financial Analysis.
- Financial modellin
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply online