We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Arcsight Delivery Quality Assurance Resource Engineer, Network Security
Job Type: Contract
Duration: three months
- ArcSight division, is a number one global supplier of Compliance and Security Management options that defend enterprises, schooling and governmental companies.
- ArcSight helps clients adjust to company and regulatory policy, safeguard their property and processes and management threat.
- The ArcSight platform collects and correlates consumer exercise and occasion information throughout the enterprise so that companies can quickly establish, prioritize and reply to compliance violations, policy breaches, cybersecurity assaults, and insider threats.
- The profitable candidate for this place will work on the ArcSight R&D team. This is a hands-on place that may require the candidate to work with information collected from varied community gadgets together with the assorted ArcSight product strains so as to ship content material that may help deal with the wants of all of ArcSight’s clients. The supreme candidate may have a very good understanding of enterprise security coupled with hands-on networking and security abilities in addition to a capability to write down and perceive scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
- Research, analyze and perceive log sources, notably from varied gadgets in an enterprise community
- Appropriately categorize the security messages generated by varied sources into the multi-dimensional ArcSight Normalization schema
- Write and modify scripts to parse out messages and interface with the ArcSight categorization database
- Work on content material and vulnerability replace releases
- Write scripts and automation to optimize varied processes concerned
- Understand content material for ArcSight ESM, including correlation guidelines, dashboards, stories, visualizations, and many others.
- Understand necessities to write down content material to deal with use instances primarily based on buyer requests and suggestions
- Assist in constructing complete, appropriate and helpful ArcSight Connector and ESM content material to ArcSight clients on schedule.
- Excellent information of IT operations, administration and security
- Hands-on expertise of a wide range of completely different networking and security gadgets, such as Firewalls, Routers, IDS/IPS and many others.
- Ability to look at operational and security logs generated by networking and security gadgets, establish the which means and severity of them
- Understand completely different logging mechanisms, requirements and codecs
- Very sturdy sensible Linux-based and Windows-based system administration abilities
- Strong scripting abilities utilizing languages (Shell, Perl, Python and many others), and Regex
- Hands-on expertise of database such as MySQL
- Knowledge of Security Information Management resolution such as ArcSight ESM
- Experience with a model management system (Perforce, GitHub)
- Advanced expertise with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Must possess means and want to study new applied sciences shortly whereas remaining detailed oriented
- Strong analytical ability and problem fixing abilities, multi-tasking.
- Network gadget or Security certification (CISSP, CEH and many others)
- Experience with software server such as Apache Tomcat
- Work expertise in security operation middle (SOC).
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to ship their up to date CV’s in MS Word/PDF format and Cover Letters to: [email protected] with “ArcSight Delivery Quality Assurance, Network Security” as the topic of the mail.