We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant / Safety and Security Manager – VectorLink
Ref. ID: 57861
- Under the supervision of the Chief of Party/Technical Director, the Safety and Security Manager oversees and directs all features group’s security features, including bodily security and security of staff, amenities, and belongings of USAID-funded PMI VectorLink Project within the nation.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and supervise security planning and operations to successfully assist program administration and the achievement of program goals.
- Collaborate with the Security Management Team (SMT) consisting of senior area officers that may work carefully with and rely closely on the counsel and steerage of the Security Manager.
- Collaborate with the Global Security Office (GSO).
- Develop and preserve all plans and protocols referring to personnel security and the administration of security packages to incorporate security administration plans, current threat and vulnerability assessments, incident and disaster response plans, pre- and post-arrival security briefings, and business continuity plans as required.
- Manage and oversee a complete coaching program to incorporate security coaching, situational consciousness, hostile setting coaching, journey administration, fire security and first assist, incident response/administration, and disaster response and preparation coaching.
- Develop detailed Post Orders for guards assigned in any respect Abt program amenities as wanted. Oversee guard power conduct and self-discipline in any respect amenities and act as a focus with all guard service suppliers.
- Manage and oversee all driver choice and coaching, dispatch, communications, and automobile upkeep.
- Maintain and oversee a complete journey administration program based mostly on current threat assessments, neighborhood/street reconnaissance, and the full use of data gathering networks. Incorporate using automobile monitoring, automobile administration and convoy self-discipline as required together with periodic and necessary reporting necessities to make sure workers accountability throughout the conduct of personnel actions.
- Provide common assessments and suggestions relating to private, technical, communications, and bodily security to the SMT and the GSO.
- Conduct preliminary and periodic reassessments of all program leased property to incorporate workplace house, residences, and warehouses and make suggestions relating to upgrades and enhancements as acceptable to the SMT and GSO.
- Build active networks to assemble current security/security data and take accountability for all security relationships with companions, contractor organizations, embassies, INGOs, local legislation enforcement and army organizations, and neighborhood representatives.
- Provide month-to-month experiences to the GSO summarizing incidents, coaching, upcoming significant occasions.
- Recommend budgets in alignment with Security Risk Assessments.
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites
- Education – Any mixture of coaching and expertise that has ready the supervisor for the task.
- Certifications – none required, completion of security and security administration course is most popular.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years full time expertise in security and security or associated expertise.
- Language – Must communicate/write English and one or two different Nigerian languages
- Must use Microsoft phrase, excel PPT
- (3+) years of expertise OR the equal mixture of training and expertise.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply online