In the pursuance therewith the Abia State Agency for Community and Social Development Project (ABIACSDP) is now inviting purposes from suitably certified candidates for recruitment into the place listed hereunder:
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
He/she shall be responsibleof the downstreamfinancial capabilities within theAgency including as under listed:
- Handling petty money funds
- Preparing money place reviews
- Posting ledgerentries
- Banking transactions
- Preparation and upkeep of month-to-month and amount money reviews dtthe group Handling books of main entry
- All different duties assigned by the General Manager
Qualification and Experience
- At least WASC/NECO (or its equal) qualification with 5 or extra credit score passes including English language and Mathematics.
- Candidate should be pc literate with good writing and numerical expertise.
- Experience in related operate in improvement projector every other personal sector institution shall be an added advantage.
This submit entice engaging remuneration commensurate with the modes of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the World Bank.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to ship Ten(10) copies of all Applications signed sealed and clearly marked on the “Top Right Hand” nook on the envelop (POST APPLIED FOR) must be addressed and delivered to:
The General Manager,
No. 18 Orlu Street/Umuwaya Road,
- Only candidates with the required qualification and expertise shall be shortlisted.
- Clearly written out Contact Address, telephone quantity and e-mail addresses should be included to facilitate responses.